Visa and Migration

Welcome to Brothers Migration & Education Services

Brothers Migration is committed in providing value to our clients as trusted immigration advisers and in contributing to our clients’ success through superior services that combine the highest levels of excellence, integrity and professionalism with cost-efficiency and a clear understanding of our clients’ immigration goals.

view the Migration Agents Code of Conduct


Studying in Australia is a great way to experience the unique Aussie lifestyle while gaining great new skills. Australia has world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students.

If you are looking to stay in Australia for an extended period of time, an Australian Student Visa is your best starting point.

Student visa (Subclass 500)

We have many study options to choose from. We help students with visa application, accommodation arrangements and organise social activities. We also assist students in finding part-time work whilst they’re studying. All this in Australia the lucky country where your future is unlimited!

Student Guardian (Subclass 590)

A Student Guardian visa (subclass 590) is for clients who intend to stay in Australia as the guardian of a student and is a parent or close relative (over 21 years of age) of an applicant or a current Student visa holder who is under 18 years of age.