- All student visa services including visa application, admission in University and colleges, assistances with accommodation and more.
- Studying in Australia is a great way to experience the unique Australian lifestyle while gaining great new skills. Australia has world class universities, practical vocational colleges and outstanding English language schools to support international students.
Student Visa Options
• English courses (General English, IELTS preparation and more);
• Vocational courses (Business, Marketing, Tourism, Sport & Fitness, Hospitalities and more);
• University courses (Bachelor’s degree, Master and PhD)
We are a specialised agency in Australia. We have strong relationships with Australian colleges, language schools and universities and can give you personalised and fee advice on where to study based on your needs and goals.
We will guide you through the complex process of obtaining a Student visa from the choice of a school to the enrolment.
Student visa (Subclass 500)
All of the following types of study are included on this visa:
• Independent ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students)
• Schools (primary and secondary)
• Secondary school exchange program
• Vocational education and training (VET)
• Higher education
• Postgraduate research
• Non-award courses
• International students sponsored by the Department of Foreign Affairs or Defence.
Student Guardian (Subclass 590)
• Provides for certain persons to reside with a student in Australia, where the student requires a guardian, ie: the student is under 18 years of age.
• Study up to 3 months or study ELICOS for 20 hours per week for duration of visa.
• Meet Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.
• Sufficient funds for airfares and living costs.
• Meet health and character requirements.
• Acceptable health insurance.
Temporary Graduate (Subclass 485)
• This visa allows eligible international students who have completed an Australian education to stay in Australia to gain work experience.
• You can work in Australia for a period of 18 months and up to 4 years, depending on your qualification.
• This visa does not restrict the type of work you may do or the number of hours you may work.
• Applications for this visa must be made in Australia and you must hold an eligible student visa in the last 6 months.
• You must meet Australian study, English proficiency, health insurance, health and character requirements.
• You must meet the specific requirements of the stream in which you are applying for this visa.